Monday, June 29, 2020

Design for Networked Knowledge Activities

In week seven, I was excited to be introduced to tools that can interweave certain online tools in a seemingly more controlled environment. When I imagine K12 life, I admittedly picture my own experience in the 00's where we had weekly computer lab adventures armed with the official Microsoft workbook and little else. Technology was there, but in a different capacity than student's have today.

As I am not someone working in a K12 environment (although, I may be warming up to that idea!), I had a hard time connecting a lot of the tools of last week to my previous work. On the other hand, it was great to read the opinions of teachers that have experience with tools found in G-Suite as well as watching the webinar from leaders in education that relied on Google's technologies in the midst of the pandemic.

The midway point is often where I find I lose steam, but I am just as excited by this class today as I was in week one! I cannot wait to dig into all that week 8 has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment