Thursday, July 30, 2020

The Story Continues...

I wish this bubbling nostalgia I find at the end of each semester could be bottled for that week 8 feeling that will inevitably invade my consciousness in the fall. 

While our time together is coming to a close, I've decided this blog is not. While I will certainly be disconnecting as much as possible over the next few weeks, I have found the act of reflecting on my EME6414 adventures here to be therapeutic. As the fall semester continues, I will continue to reflect on my time within the ISLT program here at Florida State. While I feel this public journal will go widely unread, maybe some future prospective student will stumble across this account while trying to decide between programs herself.

I have really enjoyed reading so many of your insights as well, especially those in the K12 sector. As I previously mentioned in a previous posting, reading some of your accounts and perspectives has piqued my curiosity in potentially pursuing a career I had not previously considered. If anyone plans to continue on blogging their adventures in education or beyond, let me know! I would love to continue to follow along.

So while this is goodbye, it is more of a Toy Story 3 ending than a Toy Story 4*.

*- Although, in the spirit of full transparency, this goodbye is not flooding my eyes with tears in the same way as Andy parting with Woody, but you get it...

See ya real soon!


3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog. I'm keeping all the blogs in my feeder for a while. We'll see if I can stay as connected as a part of me wants to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed your blog this summer Kendyl and I am glad to hear you plan on keeping it around. Feel free to stay in contact with me if you have questions or transition in to K-12. I am on LinkedIn, will keep my Twitter profile, but probably will not blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kendyl. I am a PASTOR FROM MUMBAI India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in teaching people things you want to change the world. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41 yrs inthis great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete